Connecticut National Guard Foundation Scholarships
The Connecticut National Guard Foundation, Inc, to the extent that financial resources permit, shall offer annual scholarships to members of the Connecticut National Guard and Organized Militia or their sons, daughters or spouses. Sons or daughters of Connecticut National Guard Retirees are also eligible.
Scholarships are offered in two categories:
The Connecticut National Guard Foundation, Inc scholarships are offered to members of the Connecticut National Guard and Organized Militia or their sons, daughters or spouses. Sons or daughters of Connecticut National Guard Retirees are also eligible.
The SGT Felix M. Del Greco, Jr. scholarship is offered to sons or daughters of currently serving Connecticut Army National Guard members.
The number of scholarships and dollar amounts offered each year can vary based on available funding. To learn more about what is being offered this year and to apply, click on the links below that pertain to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
2020-2021 Scholarship Announcement
The Connecticut National Guard Foundation, Inc announces its 2020-2021 academic year scholarship program. This year the Foundation will award a total of seven scholarships.
1) Two $4,000.00 scholarships honoring SGT Felix Del Greco Jr. will be awarded to a son or daughter of a member of the Connecticut ARMY National Guard.
* Please note that a special application is required for the Del Greco scholarship which may be obtained from: http://www.conncf.org. No other application will be accepted.
2) Five $2,000.00 scholarships will be awarded to Connecticut National Guard and Organized Militia members or their sons, daughters, or spouses and children of Connecticut National Guard Retirees.
1. Complete application packets for the CTNGFI scholarships must be postmarked no later than 15 April 2020
2. The selection committee will choose students based on achievement and citizenship
3. You must be enrolled in or planning to enroll in a regionally or nationally accredited degree or technical program
4. Mail application form (CTNGFI Scholarship Only) and completed package to:
CTNG Foundation Inc.
Attn: Scholarship Committee
360 Broad Street, Hartford Armory
Hartford, CT 06015
5. Please contact the foundation at (860) 241 1550 or e-mail [email protected] for further details.
2019-2020 Scholarship Recipients
2018-2019 Scholarship Recipients